Videographer, Full Time, Bethlehem – St. Luke’s University Health Network – Bethlehem, PA
Company: St. Luke's University Health Network
Location: Bethlehem, PA
St. Luke's University Health Network
St. Luke’s is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of its employees. The employees of St. Luke’s are our most valuable asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured; educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a patient’s ability to pay for health care.
The Videographer is responsible for providing high quality services in support of education and research in the areas of surgery, education, clinical trials, pathology and public relations/marketing.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operation of digital video cameras, audio and lighting equipment.
- Shooting, editing and post-production for projects including but not limited to: Corporate video for external and internal communications, Clinical video of patient testimonials, doctors, surgical cases and other medical scenarios.
- Transports, operates and maintains functionality of cameras, lighting, audio and other production equipment.
- Edits complex video projects, combining video footage, audio and graphics using the department’s current video production software.
- Maintains, files, and documents, digital content and projects, including footage, music and other data.
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS:
Requires sitting for up to 6hrs/day, 4hrs at a time, standing for up to 8 hrs/day at a time. Walking up to 2 hrs/day, 20 minutes at a time. Requires frequent fingering, handling, firm grasping, twisting and turning. In a typical workday when performing duties and responsiblilities, employee must be able to: stoop/bend; reach above shoulder level; squat; crouch; kneel; climb; lift heavy supplies and equipment; touch to perceive size, shape temperature and texture; hear high frequencies and day to day conversations, perceive objects near and far; and distinguish chromatic colors. In addition the employee should have good peripheral vision and depth perception.
B.S. degree in Electronic Media or equivalent course or at least 5 years of accomplished video production experience.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Training and experience in video production. Knowledge and use of digital video cameras and audio and lighting equipment. Expertise in digital video editing software.
Please complete your application using your full legal name and current home address. Be sure to include employment history for the past seven (7) years, including your present employer. Additionally, you are encouraged to upload a current resume, including all work history, education, and/or certifications and licenses, if applicable. It is highly recommended that you create a profile at the conclusion of submitting your first application. Thank you for your interest in St. Luke’s!!