The ideal candidate will create, film, edit and produce multimedia pieces for Aerie/AE to support the organizations marketing initiatives including but not limited to social, media, stores and website. This person is highly creative and can interpret business needs while supporting the creative goal.
- Direct, shoot and edit video content for aerie and AE; live/taped experiences, interviews, etc.
- Provide on-set production and talent direction.
- Oversee team of production coordinator, freelance editors, and external post needs
- Manage outsourcing of jobs when/as needed
- Create graphic animation, motion graphics and visual effects in Motion 3 and After Effects for videos digital needs.
- Design branded graphical assets needed for videos, simulations or other strategic corporate initiatives.
- Knowledge of video compression and web video standards
- Owns administrative responsibilities associated with projects including organization of file information
- Will need to work flexible hours/schedules depending on the projects and deadlines at hand
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as needed
- BA or BFA degree in Film & Video, Multimedia design or related field.
- 2+ years Professional video editing and production experience (Background in multimedia and web design, On-line production, and Video editing and online implementation is required).
- Highly adept at video editing software, graphic design, and Sharepoint.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Studio.
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook, Internet applications and Macintosh operating systems.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Portfolio of representative work will be required.
- Ability to submit portfolio/links to work