Video Production Assistant – Aramark – Philadelphia, PA
Location: Philadelphia, PA
This role is a key member of The Agency, Aramark’s in-house creative team focused on the development and delivery of high quality sales and marketing communication. We support the global sales force’s efforts to drive growth and win record levels of new business. The team is creative, collaborative, and dedicated to fueling the growth of the company. The Agency is located in Center City Philadelphia.
Our Video Production Assistants are specialist team players within The Agency and are key members of our group. They can be brought into a multitude of tasks within the scope of the video production process. Often this is done while collaborating with talented colleagues including our editors, content developers, writers, and producers. They have the ability to assist and give direction when called upon to those in need.
Day-to-day work includes substantial variety and complexity, requiring originality and self-motivation. Looking to thrive in a fast-paced, production deadline-driven environment? We’re a good fit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provides production support to Aramark’s Agency team
- Assumes grip and electric responsibilities on shoot days as needed
- Maintains and organizes production studio
- Manages production equipment inventory
- Works with Motion Graphics Manager on project work to keep projects going according to schedule
- Continually improves and demonstrates best practices to peers, clients, and organization
- Commitment to and consistent ability to meet project deadlines, while managing multiple client priorities
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Is a thought leader in new approaches, techniques, technologies, or trends
- A positive, can-do attitude is a must
- Assignments are broad in nature and require efficiency, speed, and consistency
- Ability to think creatively and approach a wide variety of projects from new angles
- Exhibits strong customer service traits and has a proven record of high customer satisfaction feedback
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with a superior command of Premiere Pro and AfterEffects as well as Microsoft Office with an emphasis on PowerPoint
- Coursework in film, video, or multimedia is desirable
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran