Video/Photography Production Associate – Kinectiv – Lancaster, PA
Location: Lancaster, PA
Kinectiv is a creative, full-service marketing agency based out of Lancaster PA. We’re growing fast and constantly looking for ways to push the envelope of what we’re capable of, the quality of our work and the value we bring to our clients. We’re a team that works collaboratively to produce thoughtful brand identities and campaigns, along with all the assets that go along with them, typically supported by brand videos, TV spots, motion graphic packages, along with commercial and lifestyle photography.
We’re looking for someone to join our team to help grow what we do. This would include being involved in concept/preproduction, assisting on video sets and photoshoots, as well as editing videos and photos.
The candidate most likely to succeed and thrive in this role would also demonstrate an interest and proficiency in motion graphics and design, collaborating with our design team to bring creative ideas to life and bridge the gap between great design and captivating cinematography.
Camera Operation: Set up and calibrate multiple HD video cameras. Familiarity with Sony and Canon camera systems. Operate the camera/stabilization rigs during production when needed.
Editing: Use a nonlinear video editing program to combine video footage, audio files, and titles into a finished product. Assist with color correction, motion graphics, and animation when necessary.
Audio Recording: Place microphones properly and adjust the input levels accordingly to record on-camera talent voices. Audio processing: Comfort level with controlling balance, eq, loudness, and clarity in a final product.
Production Support: Serve as a production assistant as necessary. Duties will include lighting/equipment setup and teardown, location scouting, footage transfer, organization, etc.
- Experience in video production, film, or digital media-related field.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere CC, Sony, and Canon camera systems.
- Experience with both studio strobes and continuous lighting.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects.
- Proficiency in Adobe Audition.
- Graphic design experience and skillsets within Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Sitting at a desk/table
- Standing, walking
- Carrying/transporting equipment
- Location: Lancaster.
- Hours: Accepting both full and part-time applicants.
- Compensation: Negotiable
- 20 N Queen St, Lancaster, PA 17603-3816, United States
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- One location
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma