Photographer – American Eagle Outfitters – Pittsburgh, PA
American Eagle Outfitters job in Pittsburgh, PA
American Eagle Outfitters
Photographer with a strong aesthetic who understands how to combine creative lighting, framing and talent to produce compelling images.
- Photograph and/or manage photography of all images for AEO Ecomm including, but not limited to: On-body, Looks, Guides, and Laydowns
- Support on-location “collection” photo shoots
- Concept and execute photo shoots with Photo/Creative Directors and Stylists (on figure to product laydowns, including accessories) to ensure seasonal brand alignment.
- Operate and maintain digital photography equipment, including computers, cameras and studio lighting.
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Determine the best steps for intended output-print or Web and be trained in all digital photography technology
- Photograph images for marketing purposes as needed for print production
- Maintain photograph library by electronically filing photographs; maintaining database.
- Manage freelancers, and Photo Extern/Students
- Stay abreast of changes in technology, striving to improve quality.
- Additional responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- Some travel possible.
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...