Intern Film Production – Soundsight LLC – Philadelphia, PA
Company: Soundsight LLC
Address: Philadelphia, PA
Intern – Film ProductionSoundsight LLC.
Posted: October 14, 2019
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Do you have a dream to work in film/media production once you graduate from university? If the answer is yes, then Soundsight is the company for you. We want you to join Soundsight Productions as a production assistant intern and put your creative skills to work as you work in multiple areas of the production process. You will exercise your multitasking abilities as you assist in everything from pre-production, production and post-production. You will be developing ideas, filming content, editing and performing any task required, whether it is handling the lighting, conducting research or running errands. You will have the opportunity to build relationships in the industry to strengthen your chances of finding employment upon graduation while also having an amazing experience as part of our production staff. Employ your organizational skills as you coordinate different aspects of the production to ensure that all aspects remain on time.
- Assist production staff in developing relevant stories/content for television, film, online streaming and other platforms (social media management).
- Research topics using a variety of sources, including video archives, the internet, library archives and others as needed.
- Communicate with writers, directors, managers and other members of staff to ensure a smooth running of the project.
- Support administrative staff by answering phones, taking detailed notes during meetings, inputting data into the computer and performing other tasks as required.
- Run errands such as purchasing supplies, props, equipment, food and other necessary items for the project.
- Produce and edit video content that adhere to company guidelines and standards to share on online channels, including social media and YouTube.
- Provide assistance as needed in all components of the production, including sound, lighting, camera, editing and postproduction.
- Perform other duties as requested by staff to ensure all necessary tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from the company.
Jobs Skills & Qualifications:
- Enrolled in accredited college or university with ability to receive credit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro CC
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of social media channels
- Strong organizational skills
FALL INTERNSHIP PERIOD: Oct 2019 – Dec 2019
Unpaid Internship. Intern will receive course credit with university and experience with hands-on film productions; in pre-production, production and post-production. $500 Stipend per semester.
Soundsight is a Philadelphia/Los Angeles based video marketing, advertising, and film production company, combining expertise in filmmaking with an understanding of the digital space. The company produces feature films, short films, branded films and commercials with bold storytelling, cinematic value, and exciting creativity.
Soundsight was created with the idea that every client we work with and every script our team produces showcases nothing short of quality and shows passion in every detail. That each and every story brought to life does justice to the film industry and art itself. There’s a beauty in film and a landscape to create and explore new innovate ways to tell stories. Soundsight is a company that pushes boundaries of film-making and challenges companies to connect with new and existing audiences in ways they have never before.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative