Freelance Videographer/Photographer – Warwood Media Group – Pittsburgh, PA
Company: Warwood Media Group
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Warwood Media Group
PHOTOGRAPHER/VIDEOGRAPHER – WARWOOD MEDIA
PART TIME – You will work for clients at a set weekly/monthly frequency.
The ideal candidate will create, film, edit and produce multimedia pieces for clients of Warwood Media to support the client’s marketing initiatives including but not limited to social, media, stores and website. This person is highly creative and can interpret business needs while supporting the creative goal.
- Direct, shoot and edit photo and video content for clients of Warwood Media.
- Provide on-set production and talent direction.
- Design branded graphical assets needed for videos, simulations or other strategic corporate initiatives.
- Knowledge of video compression and web video standards
- Will need to work flexible hours/schedules depending on the projects and deadlines at hand
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as needed
- Professional photography and professional video editing and production experience (Background in multimedia, On-line production, and Video editing and online implementation is preferred).
- Highly adept at photo and video editing software (Lightroom, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro)
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook, Internet applications and Macintosh operating systems.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Portfolio of representative work will be required.
- Great communication skills
- Superb organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Operates under a sense of urgency
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects from start to conclusion on time
- A finger on the pulse of today’s trends and can pivot direction as needed
- Technologically savvy and well versed in social media trends
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Videographer: 3 years (Preferred)
- Photography: 3 years (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative