Digital Media Designer – Della Infotech INC – Allentown, PA
Company: Della Infotech INC
Address: Allentown, PA
Della Infotech INC
Job Title: Digital Media Designer
Location: Allentown, PA 18101
Duration: 1+ Year Contract
Digital Media Designer – The ideal candidate will have a love for creating and producing digital content, graphics, etc. The candidate should have experience providing services in a corporate atmosphere or for corporate clients.
The digital media designer creatively uses electronic and digital media to support branding and communications needs for client Corporation and its subsidiaries. The incumbent is responsible for providing content management support for client Corporation’s websites and online presence and designing and developing graphics, videos, animations, email templates and other digital content for use on social media, websites and across all internal and external online communication channels. The digital media designer also serves as the company’s in-house photographer and videographer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and update internal and external websites and blog using content management systems in line with branding guidelines and in accordance with WCAG 2.0 guidelines for web accessibility.
- Work collaboratively with external design agency in the development of new websites, microsites and implementation of new web functionality.
- Manage version control for company websites and plug-ins and actively maintain SSL certificates.
- Perform creative and technical duties to produce videos and animations including the planning, design, production and editing of audio visual projects.
- Design digital graphics to support social media and other electronic media.
- Provide photography/videography services at company events or in support of audio visual projects.
- Operate and maintain video and photography equipment in on-site studio.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in media design, digital media or a similar field along with 3-5 years of related experience.
- Extensive experience in Adobe Premiere and Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Sketch.
- Proficiency in creating and editing graphics, videos and animations and translating multimedia projects for use across online and social media channels.
- Understanding of both Windows operating systems and Mac OS. Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint.
- Ability to conceptualize text, visualize information, and articulate complex concepts through design.
- Understanding of production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and talent for working collaboratively with a team, independently, and under close direction.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the capacity to successfully manage multiple, concurrent project demands within established timelines and with routinely quick turnaround times – all while maintaining a close eye to detail.
Job Type: Contract
- Digital Media Designe: 5 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Premiere and Creative Suite: 5 years (Preferred)
- content management tools and WordPress: 4 years (Preferred)
- editing graphics, videos and animations: 4 years (Preferred)