Costume Department PA (Philadelphia)
Production job in PA
The costume department of a 10-episode TV show is looking for two Costume Production Assistants to join the team. Experience is welcome but not necessary. An interest in costume design is a must. This is an entry level freelance job. The show will start beginning of June and end mid-November. Applicants must be available the entire duration of the job.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
• Organizing shopping returns
• Returning merchandise to stores
• Aiding designers with pickups/drop offs
• Aiding the costume coordinator with paperwork organization
• Highly organized
• Fast learner
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Able to work long hours (12 hours a day, 5 days a week M-F)
• Must have a valid driver’s license and car
• Interest in costume design
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a plus
Please keep in mind this is a FREELANCE opportunity and we are only looking for PAs to work from June to November.
If interested please respond with your resume and brief cover letter/introduction. We look forward to hearing from you! [Read more]
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...