The primary job function of the Cocktail Lounge Attendant is to host and prepare our guests’ drinks and serve meals in a Cocktail Lounge. This individual has excellent customer service skills, a warm personality, and a basic knowledge of cocktail and food preparation/service. He/she recognizes the role of fine dining in surprising visitors and driving sales. The Cocktail Lounge Attendant is responsible for setting and clearing tables, taking guests’ food and beverage orders, serving guests in a timely and professional manner, and all other aspects of the cocktail lounge operations.
- Open Bar and unlock liquor cabinet.
- Fill Ice Bin.
- Refresh Coffee Area and fill coffee urns with fresh coffee.
- Turn television on and straighten tables and Bar area.
- Check par stock list and restock area as needed from main kitchen.
- Set up an appetizer station based on menu items being served.
- Take drink orders from guests and inform them of the appetizer of the day as they arrive; leave a napkin on the table once the order has been taken.
- Bring drinks to the table along with a dish of the bar snacks (i.e. mixed nuts, pretzels, peanuts, etc.).
- Bus and clean tables as guests are finished with their drinks and food.
- Keep appetizer area fresh and tidy, asking kitchen for refills as needed.
- Wash glasses in between service so that the amount of glasses left dirty throughout the shift is minimal.
- Stack plates and silverware in the bin and return to kitchen as it fills up so the Dishwasher can replace as needed.
- Serve after dinner drinks as requested in the appropriate glass.
- Wipe and clean all tables and chairs.
- Clean stainless steel table tops and sinks.
- Wipe and clean bar counter.
- Create list of food, beverage or supply items needed and provide to the Executive Chef, Food and Beverage Director, or Director of Culinary Services, as appropriate.
- Empty/sanitize ice buckets.
- Take all trash to the main kitchen and/or trash area.
- Lock the liquor cabinet.
- Fill coffee urns with fresh coffee and decaf and re-stock condiments and cups.
- Turn off all equipment.
- Complete temperature logs and par stock lists on a daily basis.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- One (1) or more years of customer service experience.
- Must be twenty one (21) years of age or older if required by applicable law.
- Basic Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- TIPS or other alcohol service training.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, time management, and customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay with opportunities for performance based increases and Atria Rewards®
- Competitive Benefits Package: Extended health, dental, vision, life, and more.
- Paid training through our proprietary Learning Management System, AtriaLEARN
- Employee and resident referral bonuses
- Growth and development paths specific to your interests
- Supervisor support with open door policy
- Reliable schedule
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $10.00 per hour
- Serving: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)