Administrative Assistant – film production company with offices in NYC and PHL
Company: Standard Production Company
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Standard Production Company
Standard Production is a professional, experienced and reputable film production company with offices in NYC and PHL. With over 10 years of experience and thousands of clients, Standard has grown the trust and skill to work with brands such as Starbucks, Heineken, Cadillac and much more.
Standard Production is looking to hire an administrative assistant to streamline our production workflow. Our company is in need of an individual with a keen eye for organization and impeccable communication. This individual will work closely with our team to help facilitate communication with each team, organize project files, and maintain/process project invoices. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with quickbooks, Google G Suite, and has the ability to work independently while managing multiple projects.”
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Managing schedules and calendars for production and post-production.
- Maintain budgets and track billing
- General clerical duties
- Correspond directly and organize crew members.
- Manage crew contracts and deal memos.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in production.
- Superb organizational skills and time management.
- Familiarity with quickbooks and Google G Suite
- Familiarity with payable & receivables
- Capable of meeting deadlines and working with daily time constraints.
- Written and spoken verbal communications; professional telephone etiquette
Job Type: Full-time
- data entry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Film/Commercial Video Interest: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Expense reports