Videographer – ThinkSpire – New York, NY
Location: New York, NY
We are looking for a kick-ass, go-getter Videographer with an awesome attitude to plan, film and edit video content for a new startup. The Videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set and editing film footage.
To be successful as a Videographer you must be able to understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. A good Videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable and AWESOMEEEEE.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
Looking for a professional with events experience!! Please share your portfolio and IG! Looking for asap hire!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment