VIDEOGRAPHER/EDITOR & GRAPHIC DESIGNER – #WalkAway Foundation – New York, NY
Company: #WalkAway Foundation
Address: New York, NY
VIDEOGRAPHER & EDITOR & GRAPHIC DESIGNER
#WalkAway Foundation is looking for an experienced and energetic Videographer & Editor & Graphic Designer to take our online presence to the next level! We are a nonprofit organization focused on bringing truth based education to the masses. We promote a return to civility, unity and sanity in politics. You will work to help create visual representations of our initiatives as an organization. Must have a strong instinct for virality, take direction well and a high level of accountability.
Lots of growth opportunity!
VIDEOGRAPHY & EDITING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work under the direction of our founder, to take raw footage and produce one-of-a-kind videos for the organization utilizing established video producing, shooting, and post-production editing skills to produce high volume short-form videos across all channels.
- Responsible for producing videos that will resonate with our audience and drive a high level of brand and product interest, views, and engagement.
- Utilize knowledge of compression to optimize all video file size, quality, and loading speeds.
- Propose creative shooting and marketing solutions for video productions and develop storyboard design.
- Administer and manage video updates to the website, YouTube, Vimeo, social media channels, and third-party sites.
- Create, maintain and adhere to production calendar to ensure completion of videos within proposed deadlines.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Executive Team on video concepts, style, and strategy. Report to our Founder.
- Manage all liability releases on video shoots (i.e. location, image, etc.).
- Stay current on the latest video equipment, software, lighting, and industry trends.
GRAPHIC DESIGN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and edit digital graphics in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Creative Suite to develop ad-copy, brochures, social ads and other marketing pieces.
- Utilize creative ability to produce iconic, one-of-a-kind content for the organization and branding utilizing established design skills for all digital platforms (i.e. web design, digital advertising, and social media, etc).
- Review and proof all content and materials upon delivery for the correctness and resolve inconsistencies or deficiencies for the execution of finished products/design work.
- Administer creative updates for website submissions and all social media channels and make suggestions to improve our branding and creative.
- Maintain and adhere to design a content calendar to ensure completion of assets within proposed deadlines.
- Develop consistent and cohesive graphic design themes across all marketing channels.
- Administer product, content, and creative updates to all social media platforms and make suggestions and creative changes in design and function to live a digital environment.
- Utilize experience in social media marketing and ad and content design for different social media platforms.
- Edit, manipulate, and color correct all types of assets using Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Extremely proficient in various marketing principles and experience in social media marketing and ad and content design for different social media platforms.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, After Effects).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience producing, shooting, and editing videos, and graphic design.
- Expert in all forms of lighting, video/camera equipment, mics, and sound editing and recording.
- Understanding of multiple video output formats, codecs, and compression rates.
- A creative-minded individual with an ability to conceive, articulate and produce innovative ideas for new content.
- Ability to use colors, shadows, shades, light, and distance to compose premium video content.
- Ability to edit, color grade and manipulate raw footage.
- Ability to multitask, work in an extremely busy environment, meet tight deadlines and remain positive and productive.
- Self-starter; effective in managing projects from the ground up.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Effective communication skills – both verbal and written English.
Must be comfortable working in a politically conservative environment with minimal direction and maximum accountability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Video Production: 3 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 3 years (Preferred)
- 25% (Required)
- Are you comfortable working in a politically conservative environment?
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative