We are a leading digital film and television distribution company, and publisher of Six OTT video channels and 10 social media channels.
We are looking for talented, hard-working, team-oriented individuals to work in a fun, creative media environment that will help us develop content, market, manage, and monetize our various video websites, social media, mobile, and OTT apps.
- Knowledge of non-linear editing (Premiere Pro), video codecs and encoding workflows (*After Effects preferred).
- An editing setup that can easily process HD video, A stable and quick internet connection required.
- Knowledge of FTP and P2P software desired. Knowledge of computer programming a plus.
- Passion for Film/TV/Pop Culture and a desire to help revolutionize the current media landscape.
- Willingness to quickly and accurately learn new skills on the job.
- Self-motivated and able to WFH.
- Encoding video assets for streaming and VOD deliverables.
- Ensuring quality control on incoming masters and outgoing deliverable videos.
- Format editing (adding/removing ad-breaks, content editing), adding subtitles, editing and re-syncing captions.
- Assisting editors to set up creative edits, scrubbing media and pulling clips for promo videos and trailers.
- You may be assigned other tasks from time to time including but not limited to helping with metadata, programming channels, creating gifs/memes for social media, and assisting with productions.
- You must be able to commit to a minimum of 3-5 full days per week.
- Weekday availability during office hours (10AM-6PM Eastern.)
- We are currently working from home, but the ability to come into our midtown office is a plus.