About the company:
Carolina Lemke is an eyewear brand that works under a modern code: fashion comes first, and fashion is for all. We believe that we’re way past the point of one trend or one voice dictating how you should dress each season. Multiple looks can be “in” at any given time; what really matters is pride in individuality, and how you envision, curate and own your wardrobe. This approach is never (and will never go) out of style.
We are looking for a dynamic, precise and tasteful Videographer & Editor to join our fast-growing business in New York. Reporting into the Creative Director, you will be tasked with concepting, producing and editing video content for Carolina Lemke’s digital media channels. You should be confident in post-production editing, especially with Premiere, After Effects and Animation with a keen interest in Women’s and Men’s eyewear Fashion.
What You’ll Do
- Creation of video, infographics and animation for multi-purpose use across site & social media channels
- Liaise with Production to help plan, produce and deliver all video content within budget
- Shoot and light on-set – both on location and in studio
- Apply creative, collaborative, technical and quality-control skills to provide effective editorial services in a client-driven, deadline-oriented environment.
- Be able to adhere to strict delivery & publishing schedules.
- Research original images, music, and video content as support material to video shoots
- Perform quality assurance on all video footage
- Complete postproduction for projects including grading, mastering, encoding
- Take responsibility for video upload to website
- Accurately archive footage to be easily accessed by the creative team
- Comfortable working in a collaborative manner
- Highly creative, out-of-the-box thinker
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in videography/art/design/
- Ideas orientated – creativity is key
- Understanding of audio capture, music usage, and footage clearance
- 1-2 years minimum experience editing in a digital post-production environment, with deep experience in the Adobe Suite of products
- A thorough understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels
- Strong understanding of digital trends, cinematography, and editing principles; with an ability to tell a cohesive story.
- Thumb on the pulse of viral digital trends, and with a knack for creative, insightful, and comedic timing.
- Strong analytical ability
- Clear and concise written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction, showing strong initiative
- Detail oriented and team-player attitude
- Demonstrates ability to understand and interpret brand needs, and to develop innovative creative solutions
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with support, executive management, creative supervisors, etc.
- Fashion background preferred
- Eye for detail/layout
- Comprehensive understanding of the fashion and luxury goods industry, consumer products and personal technology industries, and trends.
- An understanding of responsive and adaptive web design
- Adobe CC Suite: Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Color, Acrobat Pro
- MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Job Type: Full-time
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)