The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Thursday, September 19th, 2019
Company: Tandem Pictures
Location: New York, NY
Production Manager/Office Manager at Tandem Pictures is essential to the successful operation of the company. This person must be highly organized, with strong attention to detail, and a hungry willingness to learn a lot, quickly. The position is the support system for the Producers and Executives, ensuring the effective function of company logistics and organizational systems.
Simultaneously, the position acts as an extension of the Producers and Executives on set, interfacing with clients and talent, ensuring smooth production, and filling a production coordinator or production manager role as needed. An ability to gain understanding of the company’s mission and brand is essential for every aspect of the job, including the sourcing of vendors and crewmembers who work with the company, down to the way the company interacts with others.
This is a full-time salaried position plus we offer health coverage reimbursement and other fun perks. You must be located in New York, with travel to LA or elsewhere for shoots on occasion.
Tandem Pictures is the first Conscious indie film company, creative agency and brand content studio based in NYC and LA. Our films play on the major streaming platforms and in theaters and at top tier festivals. We work with many of the Fortune 500 companies and major publishers on brand content, social video and documentaries.
We are growing and looking to hire some passionate and talented new people. Founded in 2010, our mission and values are for equal-opportunity, women and diversity-forward staffing, eco-sustainable production, and we have 1% charitable-giveback of our profits annually. We look to work with staff who care about these values and want to work well with others in an environment that is hard-working, but also welcoming and fun. This is a growth opportunity for the right person who wants to break into brand content production, have a deeper understanding of the film industry and learn how a boutique content company functions.
Detailed responsibilities below:
– Act as company production coordinator/manager for company on branded/social/digital video shoots
– Source and maintain records of crew, locations, equipment and any production needs
– Build detailed and presentable production plans, pre-production materials, and other deliverables
– Oversee and manage pre-production, production, and post production, of shoots; Facilitate the vision of the producers and directors through ensuring smooth production
– Training will lead to Field Producing company shoots (act as lead producer for Tandem on set or support Tandem’s lead producer on set)
– Maintain existing grids (drive tracking, login information, project grids)
– Maintain the Tandem dropbox and company files
– Manage the company calendar, facilitate scheduling process for company execs
– Send out daily agenda and ensure the team is aware of the schedule
– Conceptualize and implement new systems and improve existing ones in order to maximize efficiency and organization of the company
– Manage company logistics (storage unit, drive hand offs, etc)
– Manage company accounts, tracking log in information, and company supplies
Job Type: Full-time