OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
The Vice President of Programmatic Technical Solutions is a key role within Fox News with the key mission of empowering the advertising teams (direct and programmatic) with better monetization capabilities. As the Vice President, you will manage the entire value chain of ad serving from a technical perspective, create, implement, and manage the data strategy (first and third party) for Fox News Ad Sales, ensure our buying platforms are seamlessly integrated with relevant systems, and lead our overall ad performance strategy from a technical perspective that is forward-thinking and positioned to take advantage of ever-evolving capabilities within the technology space.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement long-term ad infrastructure strategy to support today’s advertising needs, as well as set us up to take advantage of tomorrow’s evolving technology (e.g. identity based solutions, “header-bidding” on OTT, etc.)
- Establish an ad sales data strategy that empowers the direct and programmatic sales teams (e.g. addressable, first party vs. third party IDs, etc.)
- Lead an in-house technical solutions team to support various Fox News Digital teams (Ad Operations, Business Development/Programmatic, Finance, Business Intelligence, Editorial, Strategic Initiatives/Audience Development)
- The goal is to be a stakeholder and support the initiatives/projects from a technical perspective
- Be the key liaison between the Fox News Digital Ad Sales team and the Fox Corp Ad Tech team – ensuring the ad infrastructure requirements are implemented cohesively with other factors
- Foster and manage relationships with key tech platform partners (Google, Facebook, Amazon, FreeWheel, Prebid, etc.)
- Develop in-take process for tech requests from Fox News Digital teams, and ensure prioritization and implementation deadlines are being met
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum 10 years of experience working within ad mechanics or technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing an ad infrastructure or technology team
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing ad infrastructure or technology vendor relationships
- Experience architecting end-to-end ad infrastructures to support advanced digital advertising campaign (direct and programmatic) capabilities
- Fluent expertise within Google Tech Stack: DCM, DV360, SA, GA360, GTM
- Working experience with other SSPs and DSPs: Appnexus, Tradedesk, etc.
- Fluent expertise with DMPs and data on-boarders: LiveRamp, Neustar, BlueKai
- Fluent expertise with various programmatic integration channels: Prebid (client and server), Amazon (including TAM and UAM), Open Bidding (f/k/a Exchange Bidding)
- Experience architecting media data ingestion pipelines:
- Experience with DT log files and GA log files
- Preferred experience with Google Cloud, Big Query, and ADH implementations
- Strong ability to work with development teams, and understand how to translate Fox News Digital team requirements into actionable steps for developers
- Strong ability to present to executive teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.