UPCOMING Passionate Videographer For Music Content Series – See Date! – I Am The Industry – New York, NY
Company: I Am The Industry
Location: New York, NY
I Am The Industry
First Gig Date: January 4th, 2020 at 11:00 am – only respond if available that day
Stipend: $75 per day plus credit shoot takes apprx 2 hours
The band filmed has performed at Afro Punk so it will be a fun time!
I Am The Industry Magazine is looking for a serious, skilled videographer to join our team.
The right candidate will be ambitious and looking to be a part of a growing team.
This position affords you the opportunity to work with great talent and artists, as well as have your work broadcasted in front of thousands, including celebrities. Our online brand has amassed millions of views, celebrity endorsements and notable figures who follow our brand.
Media Skills Required:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong eye for video quality
- Experience in production and post production assistance for published and streaming online media content.
- You got a love for GOOD music.
- You want to work on a creative team.
- You have great camera skills.
- You’re interested in filming live performances!
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $100.00 /day
- Music videography: 1 year (Preferred)
- videography: 1 year (Preferred)
- photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Other forms
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking