Digital Media Rights is a leading film and television distribution company and OTT channel publisher based in Midtown New York City. We are seeking a passionate lover of film and television for a full-time position in our digital distribution and affiliate sales department. You’ll work with our team to optimize and build our distribution relationships, manage workflow processes, analyze title performance, identify strategic opportunities in the marketplace, and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand key objectives, challenges and opportunities within our distribution and affiliate business in order to facilitate the advancement of our objectives and initiatives.
- Evaluate growth initiatives in the video streaming industry, and develop and implement content and channel strategies to increase sales and revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with affiliates and become company’s main point of contact for affiliate initiatives. This supervisor should have worked with or have the capacity to approach and represent our company and its products and values to the leading distribution platforms and MVPD’s in North America in a professional and intelligent manner.
- Collaborate closely with internal departments (channels, programming, marketing, operations, legal) to ensure timelines and goals are met.
- Conduct analysis on title performance and track market trends to understand how best to increase revenue growth on distribution platforms.
- Consistently demonstrate leadership and teamwork. Provide clear and concise updates to the team, sharing findings, best practices and information that the team may find helpful.
- Continually develop new ideas to improve business performance, increase individual or team selling efforts, and help guide team members toward goal accomplishments.
Experience & Skills:
- Support Director, Distribution as needed with implementation of affiliate initiatives.
- Utilize and understand information of the marketplace, affiliate business initiatives, competitive activities, and available resources to derive business plans.
- Bachelor’s degree; two (2) years of experience, preferably in a sales, marketing, or distribution role managing digital content within the media industry.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software applications.
- Proactive, exceptional communication and organizational skills. Experience with contractual agreements, a plus.