Supervising Producer – Digital Video – Conde Nast Entertainment – New York, NY
Company: Conde Nast Entertainment
Location: New York, NY
Conde Nast Entertainment
Conde Nast Entertainment is seeking a Supervising Producer to manage Editorial Video Production for Vogue, Glamour, Allure, and Self Magazine.
The Supervising Producer is responsible for managing the workflow of a team of producers, directors and AP’s. The Supervising Producer guides and manages the team’s execution of editorial video content per the programming plan and works closely with the brand programming leads, strategy and development teams. The ideal candidate will have an understanding and appreciation for fashion, beauty, and culture, as we cover everything from style to celebrity to relationships.
- Oversee the team production workflow
- Manages team’s execution of editorial content according to the programming plan and schedule
- Manages producers, directors and AP’s to ensure all projects are on track
- Coordinates with talent management to oversee celebrity content and bookings
- Tracks team’s editorial integrations
- Works with the Post Production Manager to track post production schedule and ensure producers are delivering production materials to editors in a timely manner
- Responsible for keeping Airtable up to date
- Works with Executive Producer to track content publishing
- Coordinate with Production Managers to review actualized budgets and flag any major discrepancies from original budgets
- Coordinate with PMs to assure resources are in place to execute programming pla
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of YouTube and has created multiple strong and viral videos in that space.
- Managing and tracking multiple video productions and video production teams
- Comfortable working as a liaison between executives and video production teams
- Knowledge of all aspects of video production – shooting, editing, set design, etc.
- Strong creative thinking and creative problem solving
- Comfortable on set and leading a crew
- Comfortable directing both celebrity and non-celebrity talent
- Comfortable working with modest budgets
- Enthusiastic about making videos in a collaborative environment
- No reel required, but will need to provide several examples of strong storytelling capabilities.
Condé Nast Entertainment (CNE) is an award-winning next generation studio and distribution network with entertainment content across film, television, premium digital video, social, and virtual reality. In just six years since inception, CNÉ achieved profitability for its digital business ahead of schedule, reached TV-like scale for many of its digital videos, and has won Emmy and Critics’ Choice Awards, as well as garnered Academy Award and Peabody nominations. Culling from IP across Condé Nast’s iconic publishing brands, including Vogue, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker, GQ and Wired, CNÉ has produced series for Netflix, Investigation Discovery, Amazon, and more; and currently has feature films with Sony and Fox Searchlight. In addition, the Next Gen Studio produces and distributes over 5,000 pieces of original digital video content a year delivering more than 6.7 billion video views year to date. CNÉ has an extensive digital distribution network of nearly 50 partners across 4,000 websites and ranks #21 in unique viewers in comScore’s Top 100 Properties, ahead of Buzzfeed, ESPN, Vice, Vox, Scripps, Refinery29, The New York Times, Hearst and Awesomeness. http://www.condenast.com/cne
Job Type: Contract
- United States (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: