Stylist – Bleacher Report – New York, NY
Company: Bleacher Report
Location: New York, NY
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive Bleacher Report app Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
The stylist plays an integral part of the visual aspect of our content. They will work with multiple teams and talent to create a dynamic look that is on brand and in line with our content. This is a part time position with room to grow.
- Responsible for on-set styling, shopping, buy/return, fittings, managing receipts, and spreadsheets
- Working with stylist, talent, and producers to create mood boards and presentations for multiple shows and segments
- Organizing and maintaining multiple talent’s wardrobe and laundry
- Minimum 5 years in pre production styling and on-set styling for tv/film/video
- 10+ IMDB credits or commercial credits
- Candidates must have extreme attention to detail, positive attitude, excellent time management skills, and take direction well
- Able to lift and carry 20 lbs max
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Related Production Jobs