Spring 2020 Intern at Production Company – Manhattan Productions – New York, NY
Company: Manhattan Productions
Location: New York, NY
Manhattan Productions is looking for a spring intern to join our team of producers, directors, and editors in New York, NY. We are a dynamic and creative award-winning company with a wide commercial and emergent feature film slate.
Candidates must be fluent in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Please include any work sample(s)/links to websites/portfolio in your resume or cover letter. Additionally, please describe your workflow from ingesting the footage, organization and delivering.
You’ll get to:
- Assist in preproduction and post-production workflow
- Greet clients and help with client services
- Screen/take calls for reception when needed
- Work as a PA/Runner on set
- Office administrative tasks as required
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Strong organizational skills
- Interest in editing and other parts of film/tv production
- Driver’s license and comfortable driving
- Enthusiasm for the design and editorial process
- Attentiveness to detail and strong communication/organizational skills
Timing: Part-time or full-time availability Mondays to Fridays. Minimum commitment of 3 days per week.
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship that comes with a small stipend.
Who can apply? Anyone! However this is a great opportunity for recent graduates and undergraduate college students, preferably juniors and seniors.
**Please apply ONLY through Indeed**
Manhattan Productions is an Equal Opportunity Employer—people of color, people with disabilities, women, and LGBT candidates are strongly encouraged to apply; we are committed to a diverse workplace, and to supporting our staff with ongoing career development opportunities.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- driver’s (Required)
- One location
- College Credit