Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country – to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Resolution Specialist serves as the face of Altice USA to the customer, ensuring a world class customer service experience. The core of this role will be to establish, preserve or restore customer loyalty through timely response to requests for call-backs from cross-functional customer survey, single customer corporate escalations, and contact center escalations for final resolution. The primary activities of the position will include handling escalated customer issues through resolution that require research, analysis and working across internal and external stakeholders. These activities require the consistent delivery of high levels of customer satisfaction, ability to take ownership and responsibility for resolution, and require up-to-date knowledge of Altice USA policies, procedures and service standards. Analyzes survey results and understands customer history (i.e. tenure, past trouble calls) in order to take informed action on customer’s behalf.
- Inspires customer loyalty by listening, empathizing, displaying ownership and providing timely communication until all issues are resolved.
- Advocates for the customer’s resolution needs and works collaboratively with other internal department to resolve the customer’s issue, concern or need with urgency, while managing multiple escalations.
- Consistently and accurately document to databases as required (i.e., DART, IDA, KDB forms, Remedy, etc.).
- Acts as a conduit for continuous improvement by raising issues that are consistently observed with regards to technology or processes.
- Identifies broken processes that negatively affect the customer experience and escalates as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4 years of customer service experience in a performance managed environment similar to Altice USA’s is required.
- Prior experience in a lead or similar position is preferred.
Must meet or exceed departmental attendance, productivity standards and quality standards outlined in a high-volume customer service position with continuous interaction with subscribers/customers.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows applications, Internet, and company specific software supporting all products (TV, voice, internet, Wi-Fi, etc.) is required.
Demonstration of advanced knowledge in network technology, routers, mail servers, Microsoft and Apple operating systems, communication technology and computer hardware may be a plus.
Must have advanced writing skills with the ability to clearly communicate to the customer without the need for supervision.
Must have a clear understanding of the Net Promoter Score and its impact on overall customer satisfaction.
Must make effective decisions that balances the interests of the company and the customer.
Must be able to accurately identify root cause for complex problems, recommend and apply appropriate interventions to avoid future occurrence.
Creatively approach problems in new and different ways that lead to innovative solutions.
Anticipates what customers are feeling and thinking and is able to proactively address concerns; avoiding development of a negative situation or escalation
Incumbent will thrive under pressure, stay calm and maintain focus in diverse situations. Makes rational decisions and continues to perform effectively.
Develops effective working relationships at all levels and across departments.
Must be able to cope well with the ongoing demands of change; sees and shows others the benefits of change.
Makes oneself available to others to help solve technical or procedural problems or issues.
Strong written, verbal, documentation, organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to use appropriate judgment and make independent decisions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.