Senior Motion Graphics Designer – Oliver Wyman – New York, NY
Company: Oliver Wyman
Location: New York, NY
liver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 5000 professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman’s thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press.Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
isit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: www.oliverwyman.com
liver Wyman is seeking an exceptional, talented, and experienced Motion Designer to join our team in New York City. As Senior Motion Graphics Designer, you will be a core member of our in-house creative team, and provide creative direction and ensure to deliver compelling and engaging storytelling.
- onceptualizing, designing and creating compelling cutting edge motion graphics for a variety of digital platforms and audiences.
- xecutes projects from initial concept through execution and final delivery, on time and at a highest possible standard.
- iaise extensively with clients to ensure a clear understanding of customer needs and requirements and to effectively communicate design ideas and rationale.
- orking closely with other Designers, Videographers, and departments to deliver the highest quality visual output.
- tay abreast of the latest tools and technologies in motion graphics and digital marketing field.
- achelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or comparable field experience is preferred
- + years of professional experience with motion graphics
- xcellent working knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other VFX production tools. (e.g., Cinema4D experience a plus)
kills and Attributes:
- trong foundational knowledge of layout, typography, color, grids, proportion, and movement
- superior eye for detail, with the ability to multi-task
- elf-directed and a dedicated professional with a “roll-up his/her sleeves” attitude
- lexible and adaptable, while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure
- xcellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- luently and clearly communicate in English with colleagues and multiple stakeholders.
- ver-evolving understanding of the latest editing techniques and visual trends, as well as the agility to incorporate them into existing formats and brand guidelines