*We are currently looking for an intern that can specialize in extremely HIGH-QUALITY SCRIPT COVERAGE! Please apply if you are experienced and have strong writing skills*
-Script coverage and notes on internal and external projects
-Giving editing notes or possible video editing
We’re looking for VERY strong writers and aspiring screenwriters to assist with script coverage and script notes.
The ideal candidate has a mastery of storytelling, and deeply understands narrative stories. This individual will be responsible for crafting powerful storylines, strong character arcs, and compelling dialogue, while maintaining an equal focus on building and developing the writing team.
- Work with other writers through the project lifecycle.
- Partner with narrative design leadership to ensure the plot and key narrative beats are executed properly based on the overall film
- Collaborate with the project directors and narrative team on managing/recording
- Work with the project directors, leads and producers to support interdisciplinary collaboration across art, animation, design, audio, user research to reach project goals.
- Maintain a studio environment and team culture that supports a quality focused experience.
- Assist in ancillary project needs, such as writing for further franchise development, marketing, and other promotional pieces.
- Implements and maintains creative vision and look and feel of productions from inception to release.
- Screens and researches productions. Develops concepts. Writes scripts.
- Have a firm grasp of on-set etiquette along with strong production knowledge experience.
- Manages prescribed deadlines.
Job Type: Internship
- Writing Skills: 2 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment