Meredith Corp is seeking a production manager for their Meredith Video division. Looking for an experienced production manager who lead day-to-day production operations. In addition, the individual will provide leadership and management to video production across all shows and verticals. This position will report to the Executive Director of Meredith Studios
- Develop and administer production management best practices across all video from budgeting/ preproduction through production and delivery
- Work with senior leadership in creation of systems for tracking production operations. Maintain production standards including financial, quality & timeline
- Lead production coordinators, accountants & assistants in executing against KPI’s
- Develop and maintain relationships with central studios, production & post as well as producers from People, EW, InStyle, Better Homes & Gardens, Shape, Allrecipes and other Meredith properties to facilitate the production of a variety of Live, VOD and other video content
Qualifications & Requirements:
- You have achieved a degree in TV, Film, Broadcast Production or Business.
- 5+ years of production management coordinating experience on television, digital and/ or film production. You excel in situations that
require juggling multiple projects and deadlines. Familiarity with EP Smart Time and EP Smart Start is preferred. 2+ years managing direct
- Communication Skills. You keep everyone connected and up-to-date across the organization and beyond, including but not
limited to vendors, freelancers, producers, and corporate finance.
- Organizational Proficiency. You are extremely detail-oriented, with the ability to work under tight deadlines within a highlymatrixed organization.
- Proficient in television/ film production tracking and accounting standards and systems including EP, MovieMagic, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Production Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly