Production Coordinator – USA Network and SYFY – New York, NY
Location: New York, NY
USA Network and SYFY are looking for a Production Coordinator of Branded Content to support the BrandWorks team. As the Production Coordinator, you’ll be assisting both networks with all branded projects.
- Maintain the organization of all video, audio, and gfx files for USA and SYFY BrandWorks projects: Collect and archive final spots, subs, music reports, shoot footage, and AE projects and keep detailed records on archiving. Manage assets on Dropbox and the SAN.
- Track incoming briefs, create folders for new projects, and update status documents accordingly for both networks.
- Book VO and mix sessions for BrandWorks projects. Form and maintain relationships with voiceover agents and recording studios.
- Assist with asset requests for special events or presentations.
- Maintain BrandWorks budget for both networks and update the integrated marketing team with these numbers. Set up vendors to be paid in SNAP. Collect and track invoices for all projects in ProM. Confirm with integrated marketing that invoices have been processed and paid out.
- Communicate with vendors and facilitate their asset and delivery needs.
- General support for the BrandWorks team and meeting scheduling when needed.
- Provide light editing assistance when possible.
- Assist in the project management of small projects.
- Provide production support for various projects as needed.
- 1+ year of previous experience as a Production Assistant or Coordinator in a production or creative role.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Willingness to work overtime with short notice.
- Willing to work in New York, NY.
- Willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Possess technical knowledge of standard post-production equipment, encoding software, and media transfer.
- A team player that works well under pressure and can prioritize and execute multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail, be organized, accurate, responsible, resourceful and flexible.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud/Creative Suite.
- A/V equipment experience a plus but not required.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.