Sirius XM Radio
Location: New York, NY
SiriusXM is currently looking for a Production Coordinator for a role in video production. This role would manage the day-to-day production workflow and ensure the team is delivering videos to the internal client in a timely fashion. The Production Coordinator would serve as the team point person and be responsible for creating the daily production schedule, managing workflow and oversee daily publishing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain call sheets, production reports, contacts lists, schedules, calendars and any other appropriate paperwork.
- Track video status from live shows, archival clips and weekly series clips.
- Oversee delivery of clips to social department.
- Coordinate asset delivery for any video to be published on the app.
- Manage expenses, track petty cash/credit card receipts and turning in appropriate reports and receipts in a timely manner.
- Track vendor invoices.
- Manage and execute any prop/set needs for specials with prior approval.
- Function as point person for prop/set vendors with load in/load out.
- Assist with tracking of media and music usage.
- Escalate any clips that need to be vetted by other departments to manger.
- Communicate daily priorities to editors and producers.
- Oversee gear rentals and purchasing requests.
- Coordinate logistics for outside video shoots.
- Organize location agreements and signed guest releases for video shoots.
- Assist in maintaining department guides, guidelines and protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 2+ years in television production environment preferably as production assistant or coordinator.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Ability to work a demanding schedule and potentially long hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong program and project management skills.
- Prior experience working with high-profile talent and celebrities.
- Highest level of responsibility securing appropriate approvals and vetting content for rights prior to broadcast.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Impeccable attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Proficient with Google Drive (and related docs, sheets, etc).
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Production Coordinator – SiriusXM – New York, NY
Sirius XM Radio job in New York, NY
You may also be interested in...
- Part-Time Graphic Designer – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...
- Stage Manager – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...
- General Assignment Reporter – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...
- Technical Operations Manager – New York City DEPT OF INFO TECH & TELECOMM – Manhattan, NY ⧁ $63,031 – $105,000 a year The Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment (MOME) is comprised ...
- Multimedia Promotion and Content Producer – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...