The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020
Location: Worldwide Plaza New York, NY
Reporting to the Supervising Producer, the Production Assistant provides multifaceted support to the production unit, from pre to post-production of entertainment event production and theatrical captures. The candidate will also assist the production staff in generating talent contracts and tracking payments to all contracts as well as performing general administrative tasks such as managing production records and files. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Assist in various aspect of event production and theatrical captures;
• Generates talent contracts; submits and tracks payments for all contracts, vendor agreements and invoices;
• Create, organize and update spreadsheet program production data;
• Assist in formatting and packaging all programs to standard PBS guidelines; assist in archiving production materials;
• Organize and maintain the department’s tape libraries and distribute production materials and supplies to all production staff;
• Assist in creating shooting scripts (including camera shot sheets, contact sheets and program credits);
• Transcribe and logs program files
• Assist in arranging production related travel; Perform general administrative tasks such as answering phones and managing departmental files;
• Additional duties, as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit wnet.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.