Producer – Writer / Documentarian / Journalist
Company: At Will Media
Location: New York, NY
At Will Media
At Will Media is looking for a highly motivated, narrative-driven producer with a history of going after the story. Candidates should have demonstrated experience developing culturally relevant projects and a strong desire to work in podcasting, if not already doing so. If you’re a seasoned media professional who has been wanting to break into the audio space, we want to speak with you. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a passionate team at a fast-growing company.
You must live in the greater NYC area and submit your application at https://atwill.us/careers to be considered for this role.
- Create narrative story arcs
- Write narration and scripting
- Record, edit, mix, and master audio
- Edit and clean raw audio files (remove noise, glitches, inconsistencies, mistakes, etc)
- Work closely with team to meet production and delivery deadlines
- Create time efficient and effective workflow processes
- Listen to finished audio productions to ensure quality
- Make creative decisions that contribute to the success of the final production
- Experience in editing podcasts or similar long form spoken word audio file
- Experience compiling many pieces of audio to create one finished production
- Education: Bachelors in Journalism, Film, Media or equivalent work experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to technology and utilize Adobe Audition to edit projects
- Meticulous attention to detail and time management
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven problem solving skills
- Insists on the highest standards from self and others
- Exceptional communication skills
- Great sense of humor and enjoys the creative process
Job Type: Contract to Permanent
At Will Media is one of the fastest growing branded-content audio production companies, with high-profile clients including Hearst, Morgan Stanley, Viacom, The Atlantic Magazine, GQ, & 1 Hotels. We are a small team that thinks outside of the box, works hard, and has fun. We believe in the audio industry and we are passionate about continuing our growth alongside of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply at https://atwill.us/careers.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 4 years (Required)
- New York, NY (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance