Photo Intern – The Fashion Foundation – New York, NY
Company: The Fashion Foundation
Location: New York, NY
The Fashion Foundation
The Fashion Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit that works with designers in the fashion industry to donate product they no longer need. With the proceeds from our shop, fundraisers and donations, we provide school supplies, clean uniforms, holiday gifts and more to local underprivileged students throughout New York.
We are looking for and intern with experience in photography and/or videography at The Fashion Foundation and at our magazine, ReStyled. We need someone to help us create short videos for social media, including behind the scenes at our photo shoots, events, and fun interviews with our Founder.
You’ll have a lot of creative freedom in this internship!
Unpaid but can provide school credit or volunteer hours.
Must live in NYC or surrounding areas and be able to commute to the city every few weeks but can work mostly remote.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Videographer: 2 years (Preferred)
- Photo Editing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Photography: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- College Credit
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative