Part Time Junior Videographer – Adecco Intern – Bronx, NY
Company: Adecco Intern
Location: Bronx, NY
- Shooting b-roll on grounds in the Bronx
- Filming and editing talks and lectures – straight point and shoot
- Editing b-roll and content into cohesive stories per the Videographer’s direction
- Creating short social copy and thinking of content to push on social channels
- Making IG Story formatted content from previous b-roll or footage and creating new content for IG Stories and social.
- Must have experience / be comfortable interviewing people on camera
- Experience operating DSLR cameras (Canon 5D is a plus)
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Premiere Pro)
Adecco Creative is assisting out client, a National Historic Landmark and horticultural research institution, in their search for a Freelance Junior Videographer.
This is a part-time temporary role based in the Bronx; interested candidates must be willing to work onsite and commit to a minimum of 2-3 days per week. Flexibility is necessary as the work schedule will be made on a weekly basis depending on the quantity of work, and some evenings/weekends will be required. The role will start ASAP, is expected to last through the end of September, and will pay up to $25 per hour.
The Junior Videographer will assist the Senior Videographer in all aspects of shooting, editing and producing video content. Responsibilities will include: