Office Coordinator – Complex – New York, NY
Location: New York, NY
Complex Networks formed from the acquisition of Complex Media Inc. through a joint venture by Verizon and Hearst. Today, it is a global lifestyle brand and media company and one of the most influential voices in popular culture. Complex Networks’ digital channels, which include Complex News, First We Feast, Pigeons & Planes, Sole Collector and more, are the Top 10 publishers in the U.S. for social engagement on channels like Facebook and YouTube. A diversified and profitable media business with premium distribution partners such as Netflix, Hulu, Pluto TV, Roku, and iFlix. Complex Networks’ original content exemplifies convergence culture, exploring topics that span across popular culture from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food.
Complex is looking for a motivated and hard working part-time Office Coordinator to join the Operations team. This is a great entry level opportunity for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door and be apart of the Complex family. This multi-faceted role will allow this ideal candidate to work with various departments within the office.
- Maintain office cleanliness and esthetics.
- Several office rounds will be required throughout the day to ensure conference rooms, pantries, restrooms, green rooms and studio spaces are neat and tidy.
- Reception coverage as needed; Tasks will include supporting reception with checking in guests, answering telephones, adding guest to security and booking conference rooms.
- Prepare incoming and outgoing mail for distribution.
- Receive, sort and track all incoming and outgoing mail during perspective shifts.
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Handle inventory management
- Strong time management
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Proficient in Google Suites and Microsoft Word
- Candidate must be able to carry items up to 50lbs
- Flexibility in your schedule, should be able to work during holidays
- Experience with mail handling is preferred but not required
Complex offers an awesome casual work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people. And our benefits are pretty good as well, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, generous time off and a 401k match! We hold tons of events throughout the year including happy hours and team building activities.
About Complex Networks:
Complex Networks develops and distributes original programming for its channels and through output deals with premium distributors. The company cultivates content that reaches the coveted 18-24 year-old male audience. In 2016, the company launched their very first ComplexCon in Long Beach, California, to bring the “Internet to Life.” The annual event attracts over 200 culture-shifting brands and over 60,000 digitally savvy attendees to the two-day cultural festival.