The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Sunday, August 18th, 2019
Location: New York, NY
WABC-TV, New York’s #1 station, seeks a Multimedia Promotion and Content Producer. We are looking for a hard-working, highly gifted producer who shoots, edits, and writes promo copy that pops off the page.
You’ll work alongside a team of producers in our Audience Development department, which functions as an in-house advertising agency, to produce engaging content for Programming, Sales/Marketing, Public Affairs, the abc7NY brands, and, above all, Eyewitness News, the #1 local news station in the nation.
You may also get the opportunity to spearhead original digital series that cater to your passions and interests. You have a creative vision for everything you do, you are brimming with ideas, and you bang out killer content in a New York minute!
1. Conceptualize, shoot, produce, write, and edit high-end promos
2. Create custom and original content for social/digital platforms, driving tune-in and engagement
3. Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, highly creative environment on miscellaneous projects
1. A minimum of 3 years of work experience in Creative Services, Promotions, Audience Development, Advertising, Marketing, Digital Media, Production, or similar field
2. Superior knowledge of non-linear editing (e.g, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Avid)
3. High level of skill with video cameras and lighting
4. Versatility to write all manner of memorable copy that is crisp, clear, and concise with a unique voice
5. Experience working in a deadline-driven news environment is a plus
6. A professional, positive attitude; an exacting attention to detail; an understanding of how to sell, market, and promote; and the confidence to take initiative without supervision.
To apply, please log on to www.disneycareers.com and search for requisition #628452BR.
No telephone calls, please.
WABC-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity