The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Monday, October 21st, 2019
Company: Discovery Communications, LLC
Location: New York, NY
Discovery Communications, LLC
Discovery Inc is looking for a Manager of Studio & Field Operations to work in our Chelsea Market office in New York.
1. Total oversight of facility studios, both scheduling and general maintenance.
2. Assessment of client needs and project detail to determine the proper camera, lenses, lighting and audio equipment needed.
3. Prep and Pack all gear for each project, on site and off.
4. Work with various departments within the company to maintain functionality of equipment; coordinate with outside vendors for repair.
5. Coordinate equipment routine service, software/firmware updates, recalls.
6. Maintain inventory control; manage the equipment schedule using internal scheduling software.
7. Serve as vendor liaison for purchases and rentals.
8. Provide general technical support as needed in the following roles:
9. Studio facility design and implementation when needed.
New York City, New York, NYC, NY