Line Producer – Turner – New York, NY
Location: New York, NY
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
CNN’s Brand Studio is looking for a full time, New York City-based Line Producer to help build out a best-in-class custom content capability. The person who lands this job will have an immense opportunity to help produce great branded content that will be distributed on an unparalleled scale. The Studio works with a Who’s Who of blue chip brands that all have meaningful media budgets. The goal is to produce relevant work that will be of real interest to the CNN audience; a network available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories, spanning TV, Web, Snapchat, Social Media, Airports and Mobile Devices.
- You’re an organized, disciplined industry vet with in-depth knowledge of scheduling and budgeting and all of the physical and technical processes of filmmaking.
- You have exceptional communication skills and the diplomacy to balance the creative expectations of the director, artists and creative personnel with the financial resources available.
- In pre-production you oversee various activities, including hiring the production team, location scouting, ensuring compliance with regulations and codes of practice, sourcing equipment and suppliers, selecting crew, engaging supporting artists and contributors, and monitoring the progress of our production departments.
- You have extensive experience with working on non-scripted productions.
- On shoot days you’re responsible for overseeing all activities, and for ensuring that the production is completed on time and within budget.
- You plan for the worst, while simultaneously inspiring the team to excel in their work every day.
- You’re the thread that connects it all from pre-production to the wrap meeting.
- Deep knowledge of budgeting and scheduling film shoots
- Organized planning chops to ensure each project stays on course and the adaptability to pivot when things fall apart -Great communication skills and positive teamwork attitude
- Understanding of working with clients and meeting brand objectives
- Experience working in an editorial environment a plus – especially with digital publishers.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.