Junior Editor/Shooter – Music Choice – New York, NY
Company: Music Choice
Location: New York, NY
Assist in camera operations and set-up for studio and location shoots. Assist in post production process of shot content, including editing and color correction.
- Serve as B-camera operator on daily studio and location shoots, including artist interviews, and promo shoots.
- Work with the director of photography to develop and execute unique looks, sets, and atmospheres that is visually compelling, within brand, and appealing to our key demographics
- Edit and color correct promos, original content, sizzle reels, and marketing materials as needed using Adobe Premiere and Da Vinci Resolve software
- Provide support to production team members, including set-up/clean-up of shoots, running teleprompter, basic maintenance of camera and lighting equipment, and general studio support as necessary.
- Has hands-on, practical knowledge of all Music Choice products; Is conversant about our products
- Associates, BA or BS in Film, Media, Arts or Video Production
- 2 years’ minimum experience in production/video field
- Experience with Adobe Premiere
- Experience with Da Vinci Resolve or similar color-correction software
- Knowledge of music, the music industry, pop culture and new trends that appeal to the demo
- Soft skills: Good shooting/lighting skills; ability to do basic editing and color correction, ability to effectively interact with multi disciplines/departments; solid resource and time management skills