Calendar management for the VP and TA Managers which includes but not limited to complex scheduling of interviews, conference coordination with internal and external business partners such as recruiting agencies, diversity partners, key contacts across the enterprise; ensure meeting arrangements are completed accurately with all necessary details and materials
Prepare/process expense reports and make travel arrangements for the VP and TA Managers
Draft and edit email, presentations, reports, agendas, summaries and other business correspondence
Handle and track executive referral resume submission process with superior organization and communication skills
Assist in key recruitment events, conference planning, and post-event recaps
Handle confidential and sensitive material related to internal staff and organizational documentation
Assist with the processing and onboarding of new hires within the HR department
Customize and implement innovative and impactful administrative/operational solutions
General TA Team support including ordering supplies, event support, updating team org charts and other materials, new hire paperwork, data entry
Ad hoc projects as needed
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience with handling multiple assignments and deadlines and proactively solve problems with a “can-do” attitude and limited supervision
Highly organized with very strong attention to detail
Adaptive to changing priorities
Requires a high degree of initiative and professionalism
Proven ability to build strong and productive relationships
Expert level MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience working with Google document software, including Docs and Sheets, preferred but not required
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.
Executive Assistant, Talent Acquisition (Freelance)
HBO job in New York
You may also be interested in...
- Part-Time Graphic Designer – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...
- Stage Manager – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...
- General Assignment Reporter – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...
- Technical Operations Manager – New York City DEPT OF INFO TECH & TELECOMM – Manhattan, NY ⧁ $63,031 – $105,000 a year The Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment (MOME) is comprised ...
- Multimedia Promotion and Content Producer – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...