This position provides executive administrative support to the VP of Program Strategy & Planning including answering phones, maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, preparing expense reports, arranging travel, distributing documents and fielding miscellaneous office-related requests. This position will also provide key team support throughout the day including schedule change administrative support, ad hoc inventory projects and maintenance of various program planning documents. We are looking for someone who has a genuine curious nature, goes beyond usual approaches to solve problems, and is dedicated to the position with a passion for TV & film. As an integral member of the Program Scheduling team, the role presents tremendous opportunities for growth. A successful candidate will be imaginative, a problem-solver, resilient in an environment of fast-paced change and highly collaborative.
Provide full administrative support including phones, scheduling meetings, processing expense reports, and making travel arrangements
ndividual will serve as liaison to executive to communicate critical information
Collaborate with senior level internal and external executives for events and scheduling
Ensure meeting arrangements are completed accurately and include appropriate materials, web conferencing, conference call number and catering services if required
Customize and implement innovative and impactful solutions
- REQUIREMENTS •
1+ years administrative experience required, preferably within the entertainment/media industry
Solid proven interest/passion of the television & film industry
Strong written/verbal communication and detail-oriented organizational skills
Ability to multi-task with impeccable attention to detail and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
Outstanding professionalism with an ability to work well with individuals across the company at all levels
Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing work priorities
Bachelor’s degree required
Thorough knowledge of MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – ability to create exceptional PowerPoint slides a plus!
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.
Executive Assistant, Program Strategy and Planning
HBO job in New York
You may also be interested in...
- Part-Time Graphic Designer – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...
- Stage Manager – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...
- General Assignment Reporter – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...
- Technical Operations Manager – New York City DEPT OF INFO TECH & TELECOMM – Manhattan, NY ⧁ $63,031 – $105,000 a year The Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment (MOME) is comprised ...
- Multimedia Promotion and Content Producer – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...