Executive Assistant, Music Group – WWE – New York, NY
Location: New York, NY
The WWE Music Group is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/Licensing Administrator for our NYC office.
Provide full administrative and overall executive support to a busy executive office, managing and facilitating the flow of information through the office in a poised, professional and efficient manner.
General day-to-day office management, including but not limited to phones, correspondence, and heavy calendar management.
Coordinate travel arrangements, domestic and international.
Supports music licensing research, quote requests, terms negotiation, and administration for uses across all WWE programming; includes asset gathering and serving as a liaison with Outside Counsel for longform license signature and invoice payment process.
Manage departmental expenses, databases, invoice processing & payment, legal documentation, and expense reports.
Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence in a professional and efficient manner, maintaining strong communications and updates to executive.
Management of multiple projects and conflicting agenda items which consists of artwork, talent databases, DSP playlists, production schedules, and live performance opportunities.
Understand executive’s daily, weekly and monthly goals and priorities which will aid in effective time management.
Maintain physical office including aesthetics, supplies, and general organization.
Ordering of meals, according to executive personal preferences.
Work with sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality.
Keep current with WWE shows, talent, products and storylines.
- 5+ years of previous experience as an Executive Assistant, supporting at least one senior level/high profile executive and their team.
- Must have experience managing extensive and detailed calendars, coordinating multiple calendars, changing agendas and high-volume workload.
- Must possess current technical skills experience, such as IOS proficiency, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook (Calendar and advanced features) experience.
- International experience required, including booking travel, managing calendars in multiple time zones.
- Must have music licensing & publishing industry knowledge, with Film & TV Department experience as a plus.
- Solid active listening skills, ability to collect and act on multiple sources of information and present solid communications and solutions to executives.
- Must have experience in business writing (correspondence, note taking, preparing drafts of agendas, email communications).
- Project management training and experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with continuing education as Executive Assistant, project management and/or office management.
- Can-do, flexible attitude and demeanor with solid level of business and common sense, and ability think quickly and effectively in high volume/high pressure work environment.
- Ability to maintain poise and confidence and work independently in a fast paced, dynamic, high pressure environment.
- Must demonstrate a proactive approach to workload, planning ahead as required.
- Ability to proactively identify potential scheduling conflicts and seek out potential solutions.
- Self-confident, energetic, upbeat, proactive, self-starter with excellent organizational, project management, problem solving, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Must be highly resourceful, resilient, open to feedback and flexible in ways of working.
- Highly detailed oriented, effective prioritization skills as a strength, problem solving mindset (offer solutions when issues arise).
- High degree of emotional maturity and accountability a must.
- Confident and poised, demonstrates solid follow up skills and judgment.
- Ability to read various situations appropriately and know when to apply proper approach and communication a must.
- Digital research skills for historical sports entertainment industry theme knowledge are beneficial.
- Responsible, reliable, trustworthy, and committed to maintaining strict confidentiality of sensitive business and personal matters
- Driver’s license and vehicle to use for errands as needed.
- Minimal to no travel; however able to work flexible hours and overtime as needed with 24/7 on-call availability as required.
- Background in Music, TV, or Sports a plus
- Licensing experience a plus