Director, Photography & Video Production – Ralph Lauren – New York, NY
Ralph Lauren job in New York, NY
Work directly with creative/art directors, stylists and project managers on the development of photo and video shoots. Make creative recommendations based on shoot direction and budget parameters
- Negotiate rates and book photographers/videographers, models, hair and make-up artists, tailors, animal talent, location companies, fit models, photo studios, caterers and production assistants; generate shoot estimates for business unit’s approval.
- Partner with appropriate partners on both print and video to ensure seamless communication and logistics
- Produce the actual on set production with freelance production support.
- Acquire certificates of insurance via Polo’s Insurance Department (i.e. investigate property value, number/names of insurers, discuss status and condition of property pre-shoot assigning, etc.).
- Coordinate and secure all travel arrangements, insurance, permits and catering pertaining to shoots.
- Reconcile shoot budgets – handle all invoice processing and expense management
- Help mentor junior team members and include on shoots where their support will serve as training
- Conduct photography and video talent portfolios reviews and maintain model, talent and location resource library.
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...