Dailies Operator – FotoKem Industries, Inc. – New York, NY
FotoKem Industries, Inc. job in New York, NY
FotoKem Industries, Inc.
FotoKem Industries Inc. is seeking a project-based Dailies Operator to support file-based dailies work under our Creative Services division. This position is ideally suited for a highly motivated individual with experience with various non-linear platforms and hands-on production experience. Digital camera knowledge is important as this individual will be dealing with the latest in file-based technologies. We are looking for a proficient technician that possesses these qualities and the ability to collaborate with our growing client base.
- Operate FotoKem’s nextLAB software and hardware solutions to process digital dailies.
- Creating dailies deliverables from file-based acquisition devices
- Quality assurance in conjunction with our software development team.
- Archive camera original assets to standard LTO data tapes.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years industry experience, excellent communication skills, and be detail oriented.
- Familiar with Dailies processes including data management, sound & picture sync, logging, transcoding.
- Previous experience with Dailies platforms is a plus – i.e. Davinci Resolve, Colorfront OSD/EXD, MTI Cortex
- Experience with Editing platforms including but not limited to Media Composer, Final Cut X, Premiere
- Post Production knowledge is required, including an understanding of acquisition formats, codecs and frame rates.
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...