Content Producer – Hero Cosmetics – New York, NY
Company: Hero Cosmetics
Location: New York, NY
We’re Hero Cosmetics, an innovative skincare company fighting an age old problem. No nonsense, no craziness, just simple and effective solutions to universal skin problems.
Pimples aren’t just for teenagers. Over 60 million people in the US suffer from acne – across gender, age, and race. Whether it’s one or many, it’s stressful, embarrassing, and the last thing you want to deal with. There’s been a calling for quality skincare products and we’re here to offer a solution.
Fighting pimples (and being mighty while doing it). Our philosophy is to bring our customers new, effective skincare tools that are made for the consumer of today. Our approach is simple – Focus on quality and create honest products for real people. It’s really a reflection of how we want to live our lives.
This role is for a Content Producer who will be tasked to help evolve the Hero Cosmetics brand identity and assist in the content creation process. This role will report to both the CEO and our Content and Community Strategist. Areas of focus include:
Area of Focus
- Strategize and shoot exciting new brand content (e.g., photos, GIFs, video) for web and ads – YouTube, TikTok, IG Stories, etc.
- Organize all pre-production needs (e.g., scout location, talent, makeup, prop sourcing, lighting and staging)
- Edit photo and video
- Act as a production assistant on set during photo and video shoots when working with other photographers/cinematographers.
- +1 year working as a producer
- Portfolio/Reel of short form video content
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere, After Effects