Camera Prep Technician – Adorama – New York, NY
Adorama job in New York, NY
Adorama Rental Co has been in business since 1988 and has become the ultimate industry source for professional cinematographers, videographers and photographers. ARC rents and supports the full range of Still and Motion cameras (including Lenses & Accessories), Lighting, and Grip Equipment. We are a “one-stop” destination for all sorts of shoots, carrying the most comprehensive list of DSLR’s, Digital Backs, Video and Digital Cinema Cameras, Strobes & Continuous Lights, at rates that make sense.
To provide an efficient and positive experience for our clients while assisting them with their camera preps.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervise checking out camera packages and all other rented equipment
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with equipment during preps
- Have and maintain a working knowledge of Camera and all other related equipment.
- Contact Customers regarding issues with their orders and finding solutions.
- Process payments and maintain client confidentiality regarding credit cards and all personal documents and data.
- Efficacy in communicating and dealing with high profile clients.
- Maintain a friendly and professional appearance.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned to meet our business needs..
- Willingness to work until job is complete, extended hours
Qualifications and Skills
- On-set experience as a Camera Assistant, Rental House or Production Co. experience.
- Broad knowledge and experience with High-end Digital Cameras from Manufacturers such as ARRI, RED, Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Cinema, Mirror-less & DSLR Cameras
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Passion for filmmaking and filmmakers
- Provide exemplary customer service to both internal and external clients
- BFA in Film preferred
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...