Men’s Health is hiring an Associate Video Producer to join our video team! This role is for someone who loves the culture of healthy living, fitness, celebrity and pop culture and can channel that passion into creating compelling video that resonates with the Men’s Health audience.
This role works closely with the producers on the video team to pitch ideas, write scripts, source footage and edit videos.
General support for the video department is part of the role, which will include production coordination, managing production calendars and live dates, optimizing Men’s Health videos for all platforms including YouTube, Snap Chat, Amazon Prime and coordinating with other departments to make sure the assets are delivered on time and in the right format.
The ideal candidate should be able to manage their own deadlines, excel in a fast-paced environment and be able to balance multiple projects simultaneously. This role will report to the Executive Producer and also collaborates with the larger video team to conceptualize video series for Men’s Health.
- Production Coordination
- Manage production calendars using Airtable
- Create call sheets, talent releases and production support
- Correctly source visual material for videos
- Edit in Premiere, following a guided workflow
- Shoot 2nd camera on video shoots
- Manage materials and deliverables
- Optimize videos for partner platforms
- Work quickly to publish multiple videos online daily
- Pitch fresh video ideas regularly
- Assist the video team in creating content for social platforms and on-site
- 1+ year of professional experience in video production
- Positive attitude and ability to work calmly under pressure are essential!
- Bachelor’s degree in video production, journalism, film or related field
- Knowledge of the digital video landscape and keen understanding of the competition
- Ability to organize and multitask
- Be able to communicate in a professional and engaging way in email and over the phone
- Willingness to be a team player and look for opportunities to be a helpful crew member
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere required
- Experience in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and other Creative Suite products would be a huge plus.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.
Associate Video Producer – Men’s Health
Men's Health job in New York City, NY
You may also be interested in...
- Part-Time Graphic Designer – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...
- Stage Manager – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...
- General Assignment Reporter – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...
- Technical Operations Manager – New York City DEPT OF INFO TECH & TELECOMM – Manhattan, NY ⧁ $63,031 – $105,000 a year The Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment (MOME) is comprised ...
- Multimedia Promotion and Content Producer – WABC-TV – New York, NY ⧁ Part-time For more information, write to us at: WABC-TV, 7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY ...