The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
Location: Worldwide Plaza New York, NY
Reporting to the Director of Production, the Associate Producer works closely with a team of digital producers to create and edit video for a variety of digital platforms. In addition, the Associate Producer will assist in packaging and re-cutting existing material for the promotion of all of our national productions (Nature, American Masters and Great Performances). The Associate Producer will have the opportunity to create original video content and to assist on video shoots for web series and other original content projects. The Associate Producer will also assist in a variety of producer responsibilities, including: content management, editorial production, web development QA, and digital strategy.
Qualified candidates will have very strong video and audio editing skills and in-the-field video production experience using a variety of equipment. Additional requirements include:
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience working in digital video production;
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud – Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop essential;
• Proven track record of creative and innovative storytelling and high-quality execution;
• Familiarity with technical video troubleshooting;
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and maintain flexibility when priorities change and the ability to work well within a team environment.
Candidates with strong editorial and copy-editing skills, a keen visual sense, and experience in agency, television or media working environments are preferred. Experience in field production, podcasting and/or working with media management is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit wnet.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.