Graphic Artist – Tribune Media Company – Metairie, LA
Company: Tribune Media Company
Location: Metairie, LA
Tribune Media Company
Big Time Graphics Artist Wanted In The Big Easy! WGNO-TV (ABC) / NOLA 38 (CW) Tribune – New Orleans, LA
Are you a talented artist ready to showcase your best work in one of the best cities in America? Are you inspired by the sights, sounds and smells of a town unlike anything else in the country? The Tribune Broadcasting duopoly in New Orleans is on the lookout for a dynamic Graphics Artist. Not only will you be responsible for the overall on air look for the ABC and CW affiliate in New Orleans, you will also be a part of a nationally recognized team that has garnered numerous Emmys, Tellys, Addys and Promax Gold awards.
You will also provide daily support for our one of kind News With A Twist news program, community events promotions as well our inhouse Flight graphics template system. Knowledge of Cinema 4D or any 3D modeling/animation is preferred but not mandatory for consideration. A boutique agency, post-production, broadcast television or cable background is ideal.
Take a sneak peek into what we do https://vimeo.com/97536543 and let us know your thoughts.
- the ability to enjoy beignets, parades and that unmistaken New Orleans vibe
- Minimum of 2 years Creative Services experience in on-air cable or broadcast environment, boutique agency, or post-production house
- 3 years’ experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (especially After Fx)
- 3 years’ experience in marketing and/or broadcast graphic design
- Consistent use DSLR technology and digital video cameras
- Proficiency with Mac OS and file base management
- Strong aptitude for new technology
- A sense of humor and authentic, conversational writing style
- Self-directing, self-motivating attitude, with ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment with the ability to multi-task and manage a diverse workload
- Competitive spirit, strong team collaborator and an open mind
Apply online at www.tribunemedia.com/careers AND Email your resume w/online link to your demo reel* to: [email protected]
Jeff Funk Creative Director, WGNO-TV (ABC) / NOLA 38 (CW)
- ALL RESUMES WITHOUT LINKS TO A DEMO REEL WILL BE STEWED AT OUR NEXT CRAWFISH BOIL.
Equal Employment Opportunity