At Entertainment Partners we help to power Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, and Clio-winning commercials. Feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world while fostering a work environment with the nimbleness of a start-up but the stability of a blue chip. EP is poised to redefine and evolve the back-office processes of the entertainment community with security at the core of what we do.
Are you looking for the next opportunity to revolutionize an industry? If so….
We are looking for a Temporary Casting Assistant whose primary job will be to support Casting Directors with all aspects of their casting responsibilities.The Casting Assistant will be trained in all aspects of casting.
- Telephones – respond quickly to client’s needs: take messages, information for new business calls, transfer calls, etc.
- Acquire knowledge of all office systems: including but not limited to phones, computers, office machines, etc.
- Communicate accurate show information to talent and check talent availability as required.
- Support Team members by: pulling photos by accurate description for clients, checking background availability, setting up fittings or interviews, calling out details or making call time changes, etc.
- Accurately report attendance and/or behavioral or client service issues.
- Observe and learn all aspects of casting.
- Cast projects as assigned under supervision of a Casting Director.
- Attend set visits, and make deliveries and pick-ups as needed.
- Ensure that show information, such as data entry, is input accurately and in a timely manner.
- Other projects as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- High school diploma required. College graduate preferred.
- General knowledge of the Entertainment Industry.
- Casting Experience preferred.
- General Administrative Skills.
- Excellent Client service / people skills- ability to work with many different personalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and work in a high stress and noisy office environment.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Supporter of company procedures and values.
- Must have reliable independent transportation.
- Must have the ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- May occasionally lift, push, or pull material or boxes/materials weighing up to approximately 15 lbs.
- Job is primarily performed sitting at a desk.
- Headset can be requested.
- Job requires repetitive use of hands and wrists on a keyboard and viewing a monitor.
- Movement consists of occasional reaching, twisting, turning and bending to side and above to perform job duties.