We are seeking a Videographer that will serve as a video editor and camera operator for surgical technique videos, training materials, product demonstration videos and promotional videos. Experience in Adobe Premier Pro editing and content creation will be key. The function of this role will be to serve as a video editor and camera operator for surgical technique videos, training materials, product demonstration videos and promotional videos.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate camera, audio and lighting equipment used to produce high-quality, digital media that educates our audiences
- Post-produce content for final delivery to audience
- Repurpose video content into multiple digital formats
- Develop knowledge of media production tools and best practices
- Follow standards and guidelines for consistent corporate identity
- Offload all media into appropriate storage locations and verify media transferred successfully as well as viewing all shot footage for quality control
- Maintain all files in digital asset management system
- Must be able to meet assigned deadlines
- Must be able to travel up to 40% of the time
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or 3+ years of related experience required
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in Adobe Premier Pro editing and content creation
- Knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology is preferred but not required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Ability to work well with a variety of team members to represent the design viewpoint effectively in a collaborative work environment.
- Qualified candidate must have a thorough understanding of compression and web delivery.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Position requires a strong knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Photoshop, as well as the Macintosh operating system and basic understanding of Adobe After Effects.
- Also requires an in-depth understanding of audio visual equipment including professional camera systems, lighting equipment, microphones, video routers and switchers.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $1,550.00 to $1,600.00 /week