Videographer for Dance Competition Crew – On Point National Dance Competition – Hillsborough, NJ
Company: On Point National Dance Competition
Address: Hillsborough, NJ
On Point National Dance Competition
The Videographer is responsible for preserving lasting memories for On Point competitors. The Videographer applicant must be comfortable with camera equipment and have the ability to improvise when necessary. This team member should be very detail oriented as he/she will manage the collection of video files. The Videographer must be ready and eager to aid the competition director whenever and wherever needed. The ideal candidate will be able to shoulder immense responsibility and multi-task, showcase outstanding customer service skills, and enjoy interacting with children of all ages. The position will also include a variety of other duties including setting up/breaking down each event.
The Videographer must be at least 18 years of age and based in/near Central NJ with the ability to travel the east coast from February through May. Most work weekends will include a Thursday departure and a Monday return. The Videographer will have their own reliable transportation to On Point’s corporate office.
Main Job Descriptions/Expectations:
- MUST have knowledge of video equipment and computers but will use On Point’s equipment
- Past dance convention/competition experience is a HUGE PLUS!
- Ability to work long hours in high-stress theatrical production environments
- Reliability and attention to detail is a MUST!
- HIGH ENERGY/Positive Personality
- Physically able to lift/lower equipment for load-in/load-out at corporate office and for set-up/break-down at each event
- May be responsible for rental/driving company van, paid for by On Point
- Ability to set-up and break-down competition equipment
- Well-groomed appearance
Please do not apply unless you are available for:
- mandatory training the weekend of February 7th
- ALL weekends March through May 20th
- the week of July 4th-11th
Availability for all weekends must include Thursdays and Mondays!
Please email your resume to be considered for an interview. All interviews will take place in Hillsborough, NJ. Weekly compensation is tiered based on length of each event. Event transportation, hotel accommodations and on-site meals also provided.
Job Type: Contract
- Videographer: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- 5 – 6 months
Full Time Opportunity:
- Other forms
- On the road